Kids’ n Kinship Is Looking For Families, Couples And Individuals For Its Youth Mentorship Program Serving At-Risk Children In Dakota County | New
Are you looking to make a difference as a family, couple or individual? Become a mentor for a child in your community.
Kids’ n Kinship is a non-profit youth mentoring organization serving at-risk children in Dakota County. We run volunteer information sessions for those interested in becoming a mentor.
The next sessions will be a mix of virtual and in person.
Dates of the next information sessions:
- Tuesday October 12 from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., Virtual
- Thursday October 28 from 6:30 p.m. to 7:30 p.m., Robert Trail Library in Rosemount
- Monday November 8 from 6.30 p.m. to 7.30 p.m., Virtual
- Monday November 22 from 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m., Wescott Library in Eagan
* For all volunteer information sessions, please confirm your attendance by emailing [email protected]
The need for mentorship is always high in the community. There are currently over 35 children at Kids’ n Kinship waiting to be matched with a caring adult mentor.
Most of the kids on our waiting list are boys looking for a positive male role model.
Volunteer Information Sessions are open to individuals, couples and families who are at least 21 years old and want to be a role model for a child.