CYS NF-04 Training Specialist Job at Fort Rucker, Alabama – Department of the Army
The United States government is a massive employer and is always looking for qualified candidates to fill a wide variety of open positions in locations across the country. Below is a summary of the qualifications for an active and open Department of the Army job posting. The opening is for a CYS NF-04 Training Specialist in Fort Rucker, Alabama Feel free to browse this job posting and any other job postings and contact us with any questions!
CYS NF-04 Training Specialist – Fort Rucker, Alabama
Army Facilities Management Command, Department of the Army
Offer ID: 557954 Start Date: 04/01/2022 End Date: 19/01/2022
Summary of Qualifications
Successful completion of an undergraduate degree including or supplemented by major studies (at least 24 semester hours) in child development or early childhood education, or other fields appropriate to the post to be filled, in accordance at :
For positions within the SAS: an undergraduate degree in early childhood/child development; youth development; Primary and secondary education is required. OR Combination of education and experience as follows: Successful completion of at least 24 semester hours in a major program of study in an appropriate CYS field corresponding to the assigned program as listed above, plus appropriate work experience that provided knowledge, skills and abilities directly related to the tasks described in the fields appropriate to the position. The relevant experience and courses must be comparable to those normally acquired through successful completion of the four-year course of study described above. In addition, the candidate must possess: 1. At least twelve (12) months of work experience in children and youth programs.
2. At least one year of experience in the same or similar work equivalent to at least the next lower grade or level requiring the application of the knowledge, skills and abilities of the position to be filled.
3. The ability to plan and organize work, analyze problems to identify significant factors, collect relevant data and recognize solutions.
4. Experience in planning and conducting trainings for child and youth staff.
5. Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
6. The physical ability to lift and carry up to 40 pounds, walk, bend, stoop and stand regularly. Duties may involve working both indoors and outdoors. A bachelor’s degree in the appropriate field, as indicated above, and two years of progressively higher level postgraduate study leading to a master’s degree or equivalent postgraduate degree in a directly related field are fully qualifying for the position . Highly Preferred Criteria:
Applicant will have 18 months of work experience in a CYS or other federally funded program AND experience with nationally accredited child care program. The full job description is available here.
If you would like to submit a resume or apply for this position, please contact Premier Veterans at [email protected] Everyone is free to apply!