Buy windows tablets 10.2″ Windows 7 Tablet PC – 1.66GHz Atom N450 Processor – 2GB DDR2 – 320GB HDD – Wi-Fi – 1.3MP Webcam – G-Sensor – Multi Touch Screen windows tablets Reviews
- 10.2 “Multi-Touch Capacitive, widescreen (16:9), resolution 1024 x 600
- Atom Processor N450 1.66GHz, 2 GB DDR2, 320 GB hard drive
- Multitasking, support for Flash 10.1, HD video and 3D games
- 1.3MP webcam, G-Sensor, HDMI port, 3x USB 2.0-Ports
- Windows 7 Ultimate
Buy best tablets pc Superpad 10.2″ Tablet PC, Google Android 2.1, Webcam, GPS, HDMI, USB, WIFI, 2 micro SD card slots best tablets pc Reviews
- 10.2 “Android 2.1 Touch Tablet PC
- 3 G screen + WiFi + GPS + Camera + HDMI + RJ45
Chipset has an important role in the performance of a computer. The reason is the chipset that regulates the data traffic between the processors to memory, hard disk, and other components. His role will be even greater if the functions of these computer graphics are onboard, because it means the graphics chip in the chipset.
As the maker of the Atom, Intel has a favorable position in terms of chipsets. Almost all the netbook and nettop on the market today use Intel 945GSE chipset, this chipset but comparatively “old” and has a relative performance is not special.