abilitiesnetworks.org is an entertainment blog consist of latest update, tips about daily life. All information including, themes, articles, images or any other stuff in this site have been collected from various sources across the web and are believed to be in the “Public Domain”. The content material including articles and image are taken from bing.com search engine, and we provide the source url at the bottom of content. If you are the Copyright owner of any materials posted here, and object to them being displayed, please contact me by submitting your request following with:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at the Website;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit abilitiesnetworks.org to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit abilitiesnetworks.org to contact the complaining party, including a name, address, telephone number and, if available, an email address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
With these stuff we do not mean to violate the rules of copyright. We do request all the owners to please be patient and Coordinate with us . If you are the rightful owner of any material posted here, and object to them being displayed, please contact us and it will be removed promptly. I really be Thankful for your anticipation.
Direct Contact for fast response: http://abilitiesnetworks.org/contact